Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sunny days and Kelp Forests

Had a lovely enjoyable week of sketching.  Spent a sunny summer day on the beach with one of my great friends Lacey (who was supposed to be drawing but slept instead. ^_^),  then we had sushi with Kurt and caught Brave right after.  Great day!

Monday's sketchbook day was at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.  I can't tell you how much fun that was and it was awesome how many people stopped by while we were drawing just to stare and compliment. ^_^

Finished the day by stopping by Silver Creek Sportsplex to play some hockey.  Had some time before clinic so I drove up the hill and drew the Plex from above.  Bad perspective but I'm not too sad on how it turned out.  Feeling better day by day.  Every morning is a new day; the sun is shining and the world is there to be drawn.

Some of my favorite pages from the last week below:








No comments:

Post a Comment