Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Time for some catch up...

Been in a funk for the past three weeks and fell well behind in my sketchbooking.  Extremely difficult to draw when sad. There's a certain joy that comes with drawing and when you simply can't find any joy... well just extremely difficult to overcome that lack of inertia.

Today was the first day in what seems like a long while that I was able to pick up that pencil again with some alacrity and knocked out four pages.  Gonna try and keep up that pace from here on out.

I enjoy drawing trees a great deal.  They're so full of life, even when they're dormant.  Life is just sleeping under the surface waiting to spring forth, anew and vibrant.  They remind me of a time not so long ago, a place I want to return to, hopefully soon.






1 comment:

  1. Love it! :DD

    Keep it up Ed! I like the second and third one the most, but it all looks great. ^^

    ReplyDelete