Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Just seeing.

Another fun day at the Oakland zoo but didn't get nearly as much done as I wanted since it was such a hot day.  Basically would find some shade and not want to move.  Even the animals were avoiding the heat as much as possible so they were tucked away in some shady corner.  I'm loving watercolors... just color in general makes me happy. =)

Today was a nice blustery day at my parents' place so while they watched Grey I had a chance to sit and draw a bit.   It's nice sometimes how time just flies when you get into that zone.  You can turn that noisy left brain of yours off and retreat into the right and just see.  







1 comment:

  1. Nice stuff Ed! I especially like the monkeys page. I didn't get a good chance to draw them last time.

    ReplyDelete