Wednesday, December 12, 2012

STICK A FORK IN ME. AHHHHhhhhhhhhh......

Final projects are done!  Fairly happy with my sack pantomime, ehhhhh about my enchanted forest painting (but maybe I'll go back in with some photoshop and do some touchup :-D)  This semester was intense.  The workload was by far the most I've ever encountered and now that I'm finished... I just want to do MORE.  Got projects and goals lined up for the holidays that I'm so excited to get to.  AHhhh, I can't wait!

And w/o further ado... here they are!


And..... Badger badger badger badger badger.....  Learned a lot on this project.  First... I don't like painting.  Second... I should've spent more time in the planning stages to really nail down a good composition.  Ahh, hindsight is 20/20.  Time to start work on my own stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment