Monday, December 3, 2012

Last push of the semester!

Last week of classes and then a week of finals and I'll be closing the chapter which was this semester.  Honestly, I don't think I've worked this hard in my life!  But the greater the struggle the greater the payoff right?  I think I've taken a leap in skills and knowledge again these past few months and I threw a portfolio together for class and because I actually have some stuff I'm kinda proud of. ^_^

This semester has been awesome.  I've had a distinct lack of sleep but a small price to pay for everything I've gained.  Not only in my schoolwork but I also made some really good friends as well.

Looking forward to the break and soaking up the family time. ^_^  Grey and Char are going to get sick of me by the end of it, wahahhaha :-D

Anyways to start off, here's a taste of my final sack pantomime.  About 50% done; gotta finish drawing the inbetweens for the sack and chain and time it out better to the music.  Also, you'll have to imagine that there is a chain that is shackling him to the bottle for the first half of the animation.  :-D


And my portfolio for now:









No comments:

Post a Comment